Monday, March 12, 2018

Somber Bike Rides

Hello my old friend. Seems like an eternity since I've seen your face.I'm not in a predicament aside from the quicksand created by my shortcomings. At least it's never boring, right?

I'm on my way to living the life I want to live. I just keep hitting these pesky road blocks. I have everything under control for the most part. Got a new job, proved I can grind the live poker sessions successfully, and continue nurturing my relationships. Becoming more responsible, but I still have a few more months to get this system smooth. I am happy. I just finished riding my bike because I said I would. Watching Ping Pong made me realize I can't shake this feeling of being a hero. I wasn't blessed with high stature, or giant muscles, but I can make due with my actions. I want to continue living how I'm living because it's the only way I can see myself being an inspirational individual. There was no goal with this post but I wanted to add another marker on this aimless blog. Reading the past entries really got to me, and added even more weight to my progress.

I took a big hit last Thursday because I donked off my baby bankroll after being tilted from busting out of tournament. I have a new policy when it comes to that so I can put my countermeasures to work. It was just frustrating wasting my week and a half worth of progress in one night. I know it's not the first time but I thought I put it past myself. My tilted alter-ego is very powerful, and can be the demise of me if I feed it. I identified my depression habits because it was so obvious. I haven't busted out and felt like a total loser in a long time. I binge on everything in sight-- food, alcohol, anime, and just self-indulgent behavior. I've set out my goals for the next 3-4 months and I plan on hitting all of them. Cheers to taming the beast. Going to try to run up my last 80 dollars tonight. I know it's a terrible idea, but if I don't do it now, there is no monies until Wednesday. Ganbette!

No comments:

Post a Comment